Wednesday, May 9, 2007

April ^*^Self-non-Self^*^ Photos & Quotes

+If we are not careful we may accept the enevility of these images. it seems that some incidents offer us a portion of reality and because of their greatness we take it for the whole.

+ It's not enough to have lived. We should be determined to live for something. - Leo Buscaglia
+ I have a hatred of habit and routine. And what dogs love is just that. They like regular everything, and I don't have regular anything. I have a timetable, but no routine. - Lucian Freud
+ Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches. - Andy Warhol
+ Images also help me find and realise ideas. I look at hundreds of very different, contrasting images and I pinch details from them, rather like people who eat from other people’s plates. - Francis Bacon
+I am still far from being what I want to be, but with God's help I shall succeed. - Vincent van Gogh
+ if you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people. - virginia woolf
+ i have no special talents. i am only passionately curious. - albert einstein
+man's mind. once stretched by a new idea. never regains its original dimensions.- oliver wendell holmes